It's not just about IT - Community Commitment
We have a strong connection and sensitivity to the challenges faced by remote communities and work closely with leaders to help them address their needs.
We also work with several Municipalities to provide cost-effective GIS and business management tools as well as facilitating their land surveying needs through our affiliated organization Barnes & Duncan Land Surveying Geomatics and Engineering.
Why we are different
Clear Concepts offers a best practices approach to technical solutions. These well-defined concepts are proven to lead to desired results and are easily replicated and adapted in the communities we support. Developing and sharing these best practices can help rural, remote, northern and Aboriginal communities build capacity. With our partnership, remote communities and organizations expect that integration of these services needs to be sustainable, ensure accountability, and provide for a culturally appropriate delivery model.
We want you to focus on improving your organization and your community and not worry about the tools required to get there. That's our job. Clear Concepts has developed a streamlined logistics process to get equipment and technicians to the most remote locations. Our industry leading, enterprise-class remote management and automation tools set us apart from our competitors. This enables us to support our clients 24/7 regardless of their physical location.
Clear Concepts Advantages
- Established reputation as a remote community solutions provider
- Leading edge remote PC and Server management tools
- Trusted team of professional advisors and certified technicians
- Reliable and available support
- Comprehensive service desk & staff augmentation plans that make sense
- Disaster recovery planning – remote data backup to our secure Canadian site
- Network monitoring for proactive response to potential issues
- Assigned technicians to provide continuity of support
Clear Concepts understands these issues and has assisted over 160 communities across Canada meet and exceed their goals. We take a holistic approach to understanding these needs and provide the right fit of network infrastructure and software, including industry proven solutions.
Planning and sustaining community growth can be challenging in remote locations.
- What type of network systems do we need?
- How do we get it here?
- Who will set it up and support it?
- Who will help us maintain it?
- How do we connect to other communities?
- How will we adapt to change?
- How would we recover from potential disaster?
Need More Information ?