At Clear Concepts, when we talk about recruiting the best and the brightest, we're talking about people who thrive on the excitement of collaboration and the discovery of new opportunities. They like setting their own goals and working hard to achieve them. We invite you to apply and join our team as we continue to build on a company that supports dedication, commitment and service.
Due to continued growth, Clear Concepts is searching for:
Clear Concepts is currently looking for individuals to join our busy IT team. This is a full-time position with salary and holidays negotiable.
This role is very client focused, requiring excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a professional image, as you will be supporting various products deployed at our high profile clients.
Opportunities are endless within our organization for talented people and performance expectations are high. This position is aimed at ambitious individuals looking for an IT career with a bright future. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Graduate of a Certified IT/Technical Training Program and/or related work experience
- Extensive knowledge of PC configuration and a Microsoft networking environment
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 2003/08/12 Server, Exchange, and the Office 2010 suite of applications is required
- Good understanding of WAN communications (DSL, VPN, Routers)
- Extensive knowledge of the TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Good understanding of leading virtualization technologies from VMware, Microsoft and Citrix.
- Familiar with Android, Blackberry, and iPhone iOS.
- Available to work Monday through Friday as well as occasional evenings and weekends
- Available for occasional travel to other cities as required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary
- Candidate must possess the ability to effectively work in an organized, efficient, neat manner; attention to details is a must
- Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting, and possess the ability to work reliably and responsibly both independently and in a team environment
- Relevant valid industry certifications are an asset
- Must have a valid Manitoba Driver’s license and reliable vehicle available for service calls
IT Services Account Manager
The Account Manager will sell Information Technology (computer) services and products to assigned prospects and accounts. The primary focus of the Account Manager is outside sales, where penetration and coverage of accounts is required at a strategic level.
As Account Manager, you will work proactively to secure new clients, and maintain and develop an existing customer base. You will be expected to professionally represent Clear Concepts in presentations and briefings, conduct demonstrations and prepare proposals. You must be able to effectively position Clear Concepts and present a strong value proposition to clients. As a successful Account Executive, you will build on your entrepreneurial spirit and will be expected to regularly meet or exceed sales targets.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Selling IT service offerings and business IT product solutions
- Regularly meet or exceed sales targets
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Plans
- Negotiating with clients and partners
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at decision maker levels
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing account strategy
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information
- Knowledge of the Information Technology industry
- Demonstrated ability to close B2B professional services solutions
- Knowledge of current general business IT needs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrated successful track record in sales
- Superior English oral and written communication skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an outbound sales role
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools
- Working knowledge of Autotask and/or Quotewerx an asset
- Own transportation required
Submit Resume Online
Opportunities with Clear Concepts are endless. Our organization is always seeking talented people. Submit your resume today.