Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013
Clear Concepts offers Hosted Exchange, the popular Microsoft® email and productivity solution - which is now available in a new reliable, resilient and feature-packed version.
- Document sharing
- Enhanced touch – mobile users
- Collecting contacts from social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Intelligent memory for quicker and more relevant searching
- SPAM and Virus filtering
About Hosted Exchange
- Exchange is a high-end business email and collaboration solution that we host on a top-of-the-line infrastructure maintained by Microsoft-certified engineers.
- Includes the latest Outlook applications that allow rich email creation, management and archiving, as well as calendar, tasks, contacts.
- With the addition of ActiveSync mobile synchronization, you can access your emails in real-time on your smartphone through PUSH technology.
- Hosted Exchange is quick and easy to deploy, and you can add or remove users at will on our user-friendly control panel.
- SOC 2 Type II Compliant
- Audited by KPMG
- Canadian data center
The Hosted Model
- Do more with less – allow IT to focus on more important projects
- Cost-effective – no hardware investment, no additional IT resources, no high upfront and maintenance costs
- Quick deployment
- Fixed price per user per month
- Stable and secure – 99.99% uptime – using clustered and redundant architecture in certified data centres
Stay connected to your inbox thanks to real-time synchronization on your iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Mobile or any smartphone. Get more done when you're on the move!
Securely access your inbox through the full-featured and familiar Outlook Web App (OWA) from virtually any platform, web browser, or mobile device.
Share calendars or distribution lists with clients, just as if they were part of your organization.
Benefit from many improvements
: Cleaner, uncluttered look
Faster emails and quick deletes. Easier access to contact information from social networks. Forgotten attachment reminders
We deliver expert IT support when you need it, reducing technology headaches and keeping your staff working and productive. Call us today 204-943-4777 or Toll Free 1-866-943-4777.